Hey all! I just wanted to tell everyone about my trip back home. I was home sunday through wednsday and I got to see aunt julie, uncle paul, kimmie and the girls, mom, and julia. It was nice being home for a few days and away from the hussle and bussle. We did some shopping and went to dinner on tuesday. All of us girls went to the village deli after attempting something new but we wanted some food food! Haha I went to dinner with julia on monday night at upland. So fun! Today I met my friend sarah who is from bloomington up in evenston. We went to a movie and lunch. It is soo nice out here that we just walked around too! I'm on my way to work now, I'm sad I work on such a beautiful day :( I hope everyone is well and I'm sad that I didn't get to see everyone while I was home but even more reason to come visit me!!
Hugs and kisses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment