ok so I'm beyond sick now....I have felt under the weather for 6 days now and nothing seems to be helping! I have taken just about everything and my throat is still sooooo swollen, I have no appetite, my ears ache and I have no one here to take care of me :( I'm trying to find somewhere up here that will take my insurance but it looks like I will just have to go to the emergancy room. I just want to feel better!!! I need to feel better so I can be back at work and earn more money!
As of right now I am going to be home sunday 19th- Wed 22nd...IF I can find someone to take me from bloomington to indy for my bus ride back on wed. sooo if you can let me know :) It will feel good to be home right after being so sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment