I hope people are actually reading this...I am going to start writing more because I realized that I haven't really been writing in my journal since I've moved and I should be writing in some way or another. I was off work today and did a whole lot of nothing. I went to the hospital yesterday and found out that I have strep throat and an upper respiratory infection....so I went to CVS and got my medication so HOPEFULLY I get to feeling better soon. My friend from work Emily came to get me from CVS when she got out of class, she had her boyfriends car so I was able to get a few groceries and then she and I went to potbellys for some soup. She is so sweet! I was so thankful for a friend while being up here sick...alone :( She let me borrow some movies too so I wouldn't have to watch the same old stuff. I had a little energy when I got home so I did some laundry and dishes then passed out. BUT while I was at CVS I had a phone call from a number I didn't recognize so I didn't answer but they left a message, It was that Starbucks that I applied too when I first moved here!! I called them right back and used all the voice that I had to talk to her, they wanted to interview me ASAP so I have an interview tomorrow at 5!! I am so excited. I really like my job at the Grand Lux but I miss making coffee!! and It would be a nice change of pace to have the two different jobs, which are literally a block away from eachother. So wish me luck for tomorrow. The woman sounded VERY excited to meet me and to "hire" me she said.
My best guy friend Wil and our friend Adriana are coming up this weekend! I am excited and I got off a few days so I am going to ride home with them on Sunday so I will be able to be home for a few days. After being so sick up here it will feel so nice to just relax at home. I miss you guys and hope I get to see you when I come. I will add some new photos when I'm done typing too. Some of my new friends up here. Well I hope everyone had a good Easter! Helen kept me pretty updated :) and I heard that it was a pretty low key one this year. Maybe you guys could all come visit over summer and we could do a family vacation house or something...just a thought.
Goodnight! I love you all ♥ your city girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment