Today was my first day back to work for a few days...I made it! I felt half normal today, I was training to be a filler which means I will be the person behind the computer filling guests into table, basically making sure everyone in the whole restaurant is happy...A lot of WORK! and stress but today went well. After work I went to my interview at Starbucks and it went really well! It was very laid back and she talked to me like I already had the job. It is a Starbucks inside a hotel so there are other managers that I need to meet before I am officially hired but tomorrow I am going back in to meet other managers so hopefully by this time next week I will have a second job! YAY I am excited.
Robert, my roommate, and I have been interviewing people to take over his room and in the interviewing process I met a girl named Anita. She is around 28 and from the suburbs. She is really sweet and seemed shy but fun! She works in insurance and does some bar tending too. Now we are looking for a place together because things seem to be taking too long to figure out for this apartment, so I might have a new roommate and new apartment soon! It would be awesome if we could find somewhere with an office or an extra room so that we could have a guest room but we are looking more to save money than anything else right now. She invited me to a hockey game tomorrow night so I will be attending my first hockey game! Well I'm about to go take my meds and read :)
Have a good night everyone!!
xoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment