Wednesday, April 1, 2009

april first!

Happy April!
I had today off and did a whole bunch of nothing...I tried to pick up hours but they just didn't need me! :( I work a lot this weekend though so hopefully I will get enough to feel comfortable. Tomorrow I work a little in the morning and then I am going to go to a bar called The Zoo to apply for a hostess job, I thought that would be a fun job and they are hiring all positions right now. It is a live music bar so that will be fun for me, I miss live music! I really can't wait for the nice weather so that even on my days off I will feel lively enough to get out and about! Aunt Julie put some film in the mail for me today so I will get my act together on taking photos and hopefully find somewhere to print them! I also realized that I really really need to get going on school! I have to find out what else I need to do in order to finish my applications. Send me all of your good thoughts, I'll need them!

I talked to my friend Mary the other day. I used to work with her at Hallmark back in the day and she and her husband,Dan, are moving back here soon! I cannot wait!!!! She is so sweet and so much fun and I will feel more at home once she and Dan are here!

My good friend Wil and our friend Adrianna are talking about coming up to visit on april 18th through that weekend. If I am able to get off work I think that I am going to try to drive back with them that sunday and go home for a few days! I just want to come home for a few days. I'm not home sick I just miss random things about home! haha So I might be home the 19th-22nd of April. I just hope that I can get my bus ride home in my easter basket this year!! and someone really awesome to take me to the bus station on that wed. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

I miss you guys and would love to hear from all of you!! so call me or e-mail me! jennelisefagan@gmail.com


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment