Hello All!
I haven't written in a while...i know i know BUT i have been pretty busy with my two jobs and apartment hunting! I have been at starbucks about two weeks now and I like it! I missed making coffee and i work with some interesting people! A really nice thing about it is that it is only one block from The Grand Lux so I can get to and from really easily. I am continuously making new friends and experiencing new things! I have gotten close to a girl from work, Kim, she is from texas and has lived here for about 3 years. She is a hostess at GLC with me, that is how we met and now we are thinking about rooming together. I have gone out with her a few times and one night we went to listen to her friends band, they were AMAZING! when I remember their name i will post it so you can all hear them! They are funk, soul, rock, SO good and that same night after they were done playing, the dj played stevie wonder dance music :) my fave
I am talking to Resha right now about what we are going to do for her birthday in aug, we are thinking about taking a trip to NYC, San Diago, or maybe Seattle, any ideas or suggestions?
I have been sick these past few days again, but nothing like the last time i was sick! thank goodness! Just kind of under the weather and I'm sure it's just because the weather here has been crazy! today it was 65 and then dropped to 40.....NOT FUN! I need some constant nice weather! I hope you all are having some!
I got my package from my Aunties and Ma, thanks so much everyone! I loved everything and will wear out my new red bag in no time :) haha
I have taken some photos in black and white and I cant wait to find somewhere to develop them! i have a few on my phone that i will figure out how to upload soon!
How is everyone?? leave me a fun comment so I know that people are actually reading this :) haha I love you allllll! and missssss you!!!!
xoxoxoxo,
Jenn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Miss you too!!! Kimmie
ReplyDelete