Hey! Looks like you girls are having fun. What is the Martini you are drinking? We didn't go to the Art Hospital, period, ugh. This weekend I didn't do much. Studied for 6 hours on Saturday with my friend Mary Beth. We are studing for the licensure test, you know the one I missed passing last year by 2, yes 2 points. We are getting together one day on the weekend to study, until we feel comfortable. Who know how long that will be. hahahaha It's a 170 question test, 4 hours. Sunday Randy and I worked on his "Scooter" showroom and I read half of a book my therapist suggested. It's interesting, the Author is a Psychiatrist that was in concentration camps in Germany during WWII. Anyway, enough about me. So you will be staying put for now, huh? I brought your package with me today...will, promise, send it tomorrow. Love, Mom
Hey! Looks like you girls are having fun. What is the Martini you are drinking? We didn't go to the Art Hospital, period, ugh. This weekend I didn't do much. Studied for 6 hours on Saturday with my friend Mary Beth. We are studing for the licensure test, you know the one I missed passing last year by 2, yes 2 points. We are getting together one day on the weekend to study, until we feel comfortable. Who know how long that will be. hahahaha It's a 170 question test, 4 hours. Sunday Randy and I worked on his "Scooter" showroom and I read half of a book my therapist suggested. It's interesting, the Author is a Psychiatrist that was in concentration camps in Germany during WWII. Anyway, enough about me. So you will be staying put for now, huh? I brought your package with me today...will, promise, send it tomorrow. Love, Mom
ReplyDeletehow's the snow???? Miss you.
ReplyDelete