Howdy!
I haven't written in a while because now I feel like I finally have somewhat of a life haha. I have been working a lot and hopefully finding a second job soon! I am in desperate need for money like wow. but it's coming along. My roommate told me today that the construction that they were going to do on the house in may is now going to be put off so I now have the option of staying longer and he lost his job so he is going to move up into the attic unfinished apartment area and find a new roommate for me. YAY There is a 28 year old guy from cali and a 22 year old girl that are interested so once we meet them i guess we will decide. so now that all could be a good thing or a bad thing...
Brittany got here last night and she leaves tomorrow evening! YAY it's so good to see her. Last night I went out with a few people from work then when brittany got in she met us out too. We went out on Halstead street, which is boystown! It was so fun!!!! Like I have said before everyone from work is so nice! but it's funny they all think that bloomington is a hick place like the rest of indiana so they warn me a lot about "city" things and "city" people and I just laugh and tell them that I have seen it all because Bloomington has it ALL! haha
I realized today that Easter is just around the corner and that I won't be there. I wish I could come home for a few days but money is low :(
Brittany and I went to Chinatown today. It was fun but COLD! Tomorrow we are going on a hunt for photo frames for some photographs that I am putting into a show in bloomington on friday. wish us luck!!
You guys should all write a comment about what's new with you guys!! now that I work almost everyday I am not as able to call people but would LOVE to catch up even if it is over a comment. I went to look at an apartment today, it was a studio 4 blocks away from wrigley field but it was a little out dated and wayyyy small so the search continues :)
well I'm sleepy so i'm off to bed but I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!! and LOVE You!
♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment