Hello loves,
I actually got to sleep in today, I have been feeling icky for a few days and I hope it has just been because I was low on sleep. but now I feel better that I have slept in. Yesterday I took the train to downtown. I walked to the brown line near my apartment which took 7 minutes, took the brown line to belmont and switched to the redline which took me right downtown. I had a meeting with the manager that I have been talking to at Grand Lux at 10 am and I got downtown an hour early, so I sat in starbucks with a cup of coffee and my book. I ordered a tall coffee and she gave me a venti, so I guess my day started off great. I went to the Grand Lux for my meeting and that manager wasn't there....how can you not be there when you have a meeting? so I was stressed and had to talk to 5 different people and it seemed that manager never even mentioned hiring me to any other manager. So after dealing with that I talked to my friend Clarke who works there and he told me that he would figure some stuff out while he worked that day. I stopped off at another starbucks and put in an application and wondered around a bit downtown. I rode the train back to my apt and worked on the computer looking for jobs. I watched a movie or two and made some mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner then finally fell asleep.
Today I am going to go for a walk around the area to see my area a bit better then I want to go see a movie. Clarka has mapped out how to get to this great old cheap theater, and I love seeing movies by myself so I'm excited. Shamara is coming in to stay the night with me tonight too, i'm not sure what we are planning on doing but maybe make dinner and hang out. Clarke talked to that manager and the other managers at the Grand Lux yesterday and we have all decided to meet on Friday at 4pm so I can talk to all the managers and we can get this ball rolling!!! so wish me luck!
Love and Miss all of you!!!!!!
hugs and kisses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment