Hey All!
Happy St. Patties day! Everyone in Chicago has been prepared for today for about a week now! I will have to make sure to wear green or I might be shunned. It's been about a week since I have written but it has been a busy busy week. I started my job on Friday and worked all weekend. I really like it so far, I am basically a host and work at the front desk. I get to wear all black so that part excites me! haha This week has also been really fun because My friend from Bloomington, Hayley, is coming in today! She has an interview for an internship downtown so I am about to meet her down there and then she is going to hang out for the day and stay the night. YAY! and my good friend Brittany is coming into town tomorrow and staying a few days! It's going to be a great week.
The thing about working at the Grand Lux so far is that everyone is so nice! It is a big thing there to be nice to all new employees! I have never worked somewhere where the overall acceptance of new people is so welcoming. It has been really great. I have hung out with Clarke's roommate Micah a few times. He is a really nice guy and works at the GL too. I want to pick up as many shifts as possible right now so I can have money!! Well I am off to downtown to meet Hayley! Hope everyone is well! I miss you and love you!!!!!! xoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Jennifer! Finally I'm reading your blog again. It is great! I've been wondering how you are doing. Now I understand about looking for apts... May 1st will be here before ya know it! Gald work is well and you have company. I keep you in my prayers! love ya city girl!! Aunt pamm
ReplyDelete